Prior to this module, it is wise to read the X-ray/CT Technique module.
This module consists of the components indication/technique, normal anatomy, checklist and pathology.
Can’t wait to get started?
Can’t wait to get started? Order this module for €2,50.
Interested in more modules? For €25,- you have access to all modules.
- Annelies van der Plas, MSK radiologist Maastricht UMC+
24/04/2014 (translated 14/11/2016)
- P.C. Nevitt String of pearls sign. Radiology 2000.
- Khurana et al: Bowel Obstruction Revealed by Multidetector CT. AJR 2002.
- A.C. Silva et al: Small Bowel Obstruction: What to Look For. RadioGraphics 2009.
- Dahnert. Radiology Review Manual 7th Edition.
- N.C. Dalrymple et al; Problem Solving in abdominal imaging. 2009
- D. Feldman. The Coffee Bean Sign. Radiology 2000
- J.Q. Ly; The Rigler Sign. Radiology 2003
- Emilio Quaia: Diagnostic Imaging; Radiological Imaging of the kidney. 2011.
- Fred A. Mettler, Jr; Essentials of Radiology 3rd edition (2005)
All the work (text, illustrations, visual elements) seen on this website is copyright by Annelies van der Plas.
It may not be used without written permission of Annelies van der Plas.
Modules for you
Not sure where to start? Discover what Radiology.expert has to offer you! These modules are recommended for you.