Prior to this module, it is wise to read the Fracture General Principles module.
This module consists of the components indication/technique, normal anatomy, checklist and pathology.
Can’t wait to get started? Login or register now!
Interested in more modules? For €25,- you have access to all modules.
Text & Image editing:
- drs. A van der Plas (MSK radiologist Maastricht UMC+)
20/12/2017 (translated to English: 19/03/2018)
- B.J. Manaster et al. The Requisites – Musculoskeletal Imaging. 2007
- N. Raby et al. Accident & Emergency Radiology – A Survival Guide. 2005.
- K.L. Bontrager, J.P. Lampignano. Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy. 2014 (8th edition)
- Seung-Jae Lim, MD, Yoon-Soo Park, MD. Plain Radiography of the Hip: A Review of Radiographic Techniques and Image Features. Hip&Pelvis 2015.
- L. Cerezal et al. Anatomy, Biomechanics, Imaging and Management of Ligamentum Teres Injuries. Radiographics 2010
All the work (text, illustrations, visual elements) seen on this website is copyright by Annelies van der Plas.
It may not be used without written permission of Annelies van der Plas.
Modules for you
Not sure where to start? Discover what Radiology.expert has to offer you! These modules are recommended for you.