Prior to this module, it is wise to read the Fracture General Principles module.
This module consists of the components indication/technique, normal anatomy, checklist and pathology.
Can’t wait to get started?
Can’t wait to get started? Order this module for €2,50.
Interested in more modules? For €25,- you have access to all modules.
- Annelies van der Plas, MSK radiologist Maastricht UMC+
- Prof. dr. J.L. Bloem, radiologist LUMC
- B.J. Manaster et al. The Requisites – Musculoskeletal Imaging. 2007
- N. Raby et al. Accident & Emergency Radiology – A Survival Guide. 2005.
- K.L. Bontrager, J.P. Lampignano. Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy. 2014 (8th edition)
- W. Fischer et al. MRI-essentials.com – An illustrated atlas of orthopedic MRI (2014)
- B. Keegan Markhardt et al.Schatzker Classification of Tibial Plateau Fractures: Use of CT and MR Imaging Improves Assessment; RadioGraphics (2009)
- N. Shabshin et al. MRI criteria for patella alta and baja; Skeletal Radiology (2004)
- Ferris M. Hall, M.D. Radiographic Diagnosis and Accuracy in Knee Joint Effusions; Radiology (1975)
- Duke G. Pao, MD. The Lateral Femoral Notch Sign; Radiology (2001)
- C.J. Gottsegen et al. Avulsion Fractures of the Knee: Imaging Findings and Clinical Significance; RadioGraphics (2008)
- G. Diederichs et al. MR Imaging of Patellar Instability: Injury Patterns and Assessment of Risk Factors; RadioGraphics (2010)
All the work (text, illustrations, visual elements) seen on this website is copyright by Annelies van der Plas.
It may not be used without written permission of Annelies van der Plas.
Modules for you
Not sure where to start? Discover what Radiology.expert has to offer you! These modules are recommended for you.